Tuesday, March 31, 2009

P-r-o-m

Okay, so I'm back! I had an amazing time over spring break, there was so much going on. I got to learn some really neat things about the fashion industry, and I totally fell in love with it. I can't wait until I graduate high school, and get to turn to fashion full time! I still have another year left, but since everyone is picking out their perfect prom dresses, I'm going to pick out my favourites too!

Oscar de la Renta ($3,690, net-a-porter.com) This is my dream prom dress, but alas, it is too pricey, and definitely not right for my coloring. Those with a tan, I envy you! I love the detailing of the dress. The neon blue accessories make the blue in the dress pop, which I love.




Nothing says prom like Betsey Johnson's signature tea party dress! I saw this dress around Valentines Day, but I wasn't able to buy it for the holiday. Prom would suit it just fine too! I love the foil heart detail, and the bow. The empire waist and tiered skirt makes anyone look good.

Evening Two Of Hearts Strapless

($430, betseyjohnson.com)

Pictures from edressme.com






Turquoise and Purple by Scala ($278, edressme.com) I personally am too short to go with a full length dress, but for those who are taller, this is great. The jeweled bodice is a great accent. I love how flowy this dress looks. Available in other color schemes, such as pink and yellow.



Prom is the most exciting time of the year. I can't wait until I get to find my prom dress! I tried to get a variety of price ranges, because we all know how expensive prom can be!

1 comment:

  1. I wore Betsey dresses for both of my junior and senior proms. I definitely went all out senior year though, and wore a little poofy purple number that I still love.

    ReplyDelete