Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Skirts

Skirts and dresses are probably my favourite clothing items to wear. Here is a quick Tuesday update for you!

BB Dakota Wildflower Confetti Skirt ($37.99, modcloth.com) Here we have a saturated pattern. Red, white, yellow, and blue flowers on a black background. The high waist is great for tucking in a blouse, or t shirt.



Nanette Lepore "Right Now" Skirt ($117, bluefly.com) This is a great mandarin color. It goes great with these boots:

Golden Goose Charlye Wrinkled Pull On Boots ($1,350.00, shopbop.com)


Myne Carrie Skirt ($202, shopbop.com) Neon is everywhere, but are you ready for it?

2 comments:

  1. oh I love the first skirt! pity the postage is extortionate to the uk.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee al of the looks you posted!
    I am definatly ready for neon =)
    I love color!

    ReplyDelete