Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Show



Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the Kwantlen Polytechnic University grad fashion show. Entitled "The Show", it was a showcase of the graduating class. Each designer had to choose a niche market to represent. The quality isn't the best but here are some pictures I took:









The wedding dresses were my show favourite. They were made of eco-friendly fabrics, and showed the best craftsmanship. There were many more lines shown, but these were the best pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the second to last one! I would wear that so bad!!! Eco-friendly fabrics too? No kidding!
    Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks fun, and I love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that wedding dress is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete