Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rosettes and Red




Valentino is one of the most famous labels in the world. Known for their stunning red couture gowns, they are worn by many famous celebrities. I was browsing their website, when I noticed the most gorgeous.. handbags. I could do the typical Valentino red dress post, but instead I'll show you my favourite bags.
Valentino Garavani Petale Lacca Bag ($2,195, valentino.com) I love this bag, and would order it right now if I could. It is a great complement to the Luella skirt from the last post. Also comes in black.
Valentino Garavani Rosier Tote ($1,950, valentino.com) I love this bag for spring. The kind of ombre quality to the colors is amazing. It has a deep purple, dark magenta, and a light almost coral color.
Valentino Garavani Histoire Bag ($1,795, valentino.com) A very practical bag, with the signature Valentino red.Valentino Garavani Bow Clutch ($995, valentino.com) An evening clutch. Comes in red or black, and in leather or cloth. I personally like the high gloss look.


Do you like any of these bags?



3 comments:

  1. I love Valentino, and I really love that giant rosette bag! I'm linking you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. i rather like the first one... something about sculptural patent that makes me catch my breath.

    thanks for the lovely comment.

    xxxc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love that pic of Valentino with the red gowns behind him....fantastic! The red bag, 2nd to last is great too!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Love the blog! Check out mine at:
    http://showstopper22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete