Monday, March 9, 2009

Ode To Odd

This season I have seen a fair amount of new, interesting looking pieces. Its not bad, its just never before seen. Whether its a new shape, cut, or pattern, it's totally unique. It takes a lot of confidence to pull off these pieces. But if you have the look down, you'll probably get credit for being the first to wear it.



Omelle Danika Ribbon Shoes ($895, shopbop.com) It comes with interchangeable black and silver bows. These shoes are like a sandal/booty hybrid. I love the wow factor of these shoes. They are so cute, but its really tough if you are try to categorize it.

Luella Maud Extreme Frill Skirt ($1,810, net-a-porter.com) This skirt is described as psychedelic, and i totally agree. I love the bright lavender color, with the dark purple accent. It's defiantly an original piece, that will demand attention.


Lux Scoop Cross Back Tank ($32, urbanoutfitters.com) This tank top has an interesting crisscrossed back. I love how its taking attention away from showing off the front, and instead shows off the back. I wonder what people are pairing it with.

What is the most interesting piece you've seen this season?

7 comments:

  1. the tank is cool, i think the most interesting things this season are the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that Luella skirt. The fact that it's all one colour balances out all the textures and styles being thrown together. Love it!
    Favourite thing?... I don't know. I usually just want everything, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I love those pink shoes.
    Pink is my love.

    xx, Morena

    -Thanks for following the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never see myself pilling the skirt off ever, but I'd kill for the shirt and shoes.
    I might buy the shirt, although it would make wearing a bra suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive seen this really cool bra, its just the cups, and has an adhesive around the edge, it isnt sticky, and is reusable, and it works well for a backless shirt. They can be found at Victorias Secret, or Lasenza in Canada.

    ReplyDelete