Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bright Bags

Everywhere around Hollywood, Ive seen bags in neon colors. Big, and bright, these bags are beautiful. Last time, I did a post on Valentino's collection of handbags. There were so many different trends in bags, I just had to do another trend. Bags are my love, and I hope you enjoy these!


Rebecca Minkoff Neon Rendezvous Clutch ($275, shopbop.com) Miley Cyrus has recently been spotted with a gorgeous Prada bag in a similar hue. I love the bright color, especially for spring. Made of patent leather.

Marc by Marc Jacobs City Bag Tote ($430, net-a-porter.com) I think this is the first time Ive ever featured Marc Jacobs, and that kind of surprises me. I love his designs. I love the color of this bag, its a really unique neon violet. Not too loud, but definitely eye catching. If I was to ask for something for Easter, this would definitely be it.

Pauric Sweeney Overnight 7 Patent Bag ($1,400, net-a-porter.com) This bag is edgier than I'm normally attracted to. Its hard to describe this bag to justice, but I love the way the zippers are placed. The neon blue is a statement in itself.


Twisted Hardware Doctor Bag ($68, urbanoutfitters.com) Mustard yellow is one of those colors that just go with floral prints. I love this oversized bag because it has a worn vintage look to it. It might not be an oversized sweater, but it looks so comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. I love those bags, especially the purple Marc Jacobs one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marc Jacobs bag is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete