Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I Should Have Worn



This is the outfit I should have worn today. Too bad I don't own any of these items yet. Would you wear this? Better yet, does anyone have any of these items?

Silence & Noise Quilted Bomber ($128, urbanoutfitters.com) I think every girl should have a great leather style jacket. This looks great with literally any outfit, and will be a staple in your wardrobe.




Joie 'Brett' Blouse in Ivory ($91.99, bluefly.com) Each item I have picked for this outfit has such different qualities. Especially the blouse, which is more of a formal top. I chose this top because it is loose enough to tuck into the high waist of the skirt, but is still formal.



Loeffler Randall Full Skirt ($172, shopbop.com) This gorgeous skirt is almost a floral print, but not quite! I love the bright coral color. The high cut waist is great for tucking in a blouse. I love how flowy and feminine this skirt is, in contrast to the hard texture, and masculine feel of the leather jacket.

Braided Wedge ($32.50, alloy.com) I love the texture that these sandals give to the outfit. Although the jacket is black, I believe that these shoes still go well with the outfit.

Fringe Cross Body Purse ($29.99, charlotterusse.com) I love this bag. I think it gives an urban kind of feel, and kind of completes the outfit.


Well thats all for today :)

1 comment: