Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stam



Being from Canada, I never get to really showcase Canadian stores, but I thought I'd do a piece on a Canadian model, Jessica Stam. She is a well known in the fashion industry, and is simply gorgeous.



She has doll like features, similar to supermodel Gemma Ward. Piercing ice blue eyes, and a sultry mouth. This makes her my favourite Canadian model, along with Coco Rocha, who grew up in my hometown. She has a classic look, that I am totally envious of.



She grew up in Kincardine, Ontario. Discovered in a Tim Hortons, which is a very popular Canadian doughnut/coffee shop. She has since risen to the top of her profession. She has a very unique kind of look, doll like, but not ethereal, overall very versatile. This year she will return as the face of Bulgari.

She has done a number of spreads, as well as walked hundreds of shows. My all time favourite magazine spread featuring Jessica Stam:




From a photo shoot with Gabor Jurina; If anyone has more pictures from this shoot, would you let me know? It was very difficult to find these.

So who is your favourite model?

1 comment:

  1. Stam is stunning! I'm always impressed with her.
    Her look in the first picture is to die for!

    Kim, kberryfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete