Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Outerwear

Its still a little chilly out, still not warm enough to go around with out a coverup. Ive picked out some low cost blazers, and shrugs for spring. I'm especially loving the comfortable boyfriend blazers and faux fur shrugs for spring.


Boyfriend Blazer ($88, victoriassecret.com) I love this blazer. It could work for both casual and formal looks. Its a little more fitted than boyfriend cuts usually are, but its still comfortable.


Frenchi Shrunken Jersey Blazer ($44, shop.nordstrom.com) I love this purple color they've named 'Heiress'. Its a great light jacket for spring. It would look great paired with a floral day dress.


Melodie Cropped Jacket ($34.99, delias.com) This is my favourite piece of this post. I love the dramatic flair of this faux fur jacket. It kind of reminds me of the leopard print jackets that are a signature of stylist Rachel Zoe. It would look great with a long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans.



Charlotte Ronson Bolero ($139, urbanoutfitters.com) It may be a little more expensive than the other pieces, but I love this bolero. Its great for keeping warm while showing a little bit of skin. It may be a little hard to tell, but its actually a dark brown color that goes great with bright colors.

5 comments:

  1. I love the first blazer! I still really need a great, slouchy blazer for spring that I can wear with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, girlie!
    charlotte ronson is an amazing designer, along with betsey!
    that bolero is sooo cute. too bad the weather's warming up, eh?
    oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boyfriend blazer from victoria secret! I have been looking for a nice blazer for a long time, and have yet to find one that fits right and is in my price range! lol

    Thanks for following me!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice . maybe http://snapchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete